This is an intense three day hands-on practitioner certification course in shamanic crystal healing and past life regression. Students who successfully complete the three day course will be fully certified as Crystal Dreaming Practitioners, and will be qualified to begin facilitating the experience for others.
Monthly supervision is provided by license teacher Jude Smith, follow-up support at the conclusion of the course for those students wishing to continue to explore this modality, while growing and deepening their competence and skill as healers.
The course will include the following topics:
• Understanding crystals and how they affect our energy
• Working with crystals for personal growth, healing, and balance
• Using crystals to expand your consciousness and that of others
• Selecting, cleansing, and programming crystals
• Balancing the chakras using crystals
• Guiding others into a deeply altered state
• Accessing the Superconscious
• Facilitating past life regression
• Activating past life skills and abilities, including:
• Clearing negative karma
• Experiencing one’s soul purpose
• Connecting with Divine bliss
• Implementing positive life changes
• Releasing negative cellular memories and past or present traumas
• Facilitating a transformational journey for others with safety, ease, and grace
• Giving and receiving a Crystal Dreaming session
Next Course Dates: October 28-30, 2022
Location: 6 Way Road, Middlefield, CT
- Friday 10:00am to 4:30pm
- Saturday 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Sunday 9:30am to 6:00pm
$150 deposit (non refundable) will reserve your participation, subject to availability.
The balance is due 2 weeks prior to the start of the course.
Full tuition paid at the time of registration will be entitled to a $50 reduction in tuition, when paid more than 30 days prior to the start of the course.
If interested in any of the following scheduled trainings, you are encourage to inquire as soon as possible, as enrollment is very limited due to the intensity and hands-on nature of the course.
Contact me to get into the class: email@example.com