Crystal Dreaming is a drug-free and no-touch process that allows you to access your own Higher Guidance through an altered or expanded state of consciousness. Through that process:
- Energy not in alignment with unconditional love becomes apparent.
- Challenges are resolved on a spiritual, emotional, and physical level.
- Your life’s purpose becomes clarified.
We will spend about 2 hours together. The first part will be about connecting with one another, and exploring the work so that you will completely understand what the practitioner is doing, why they are doing it, and most importantly, how you can partner with the practitioner in this work. Because it is very much about partnership, as you and the practitioner take a journey together, exploring those energies that no longer serve you and are ready to be released, to then explore your deeper Life truths.
A couple of things to know:
- The work itself will take about 90 minutes, although it could take a bit longer than that.
- You’ll be entering into a meditative state, and will be lying down on a comfy mat on the floor, so that you will be free to totally surrender and relax.
- You are in complete control. Your practitioner only sees what you are willing to show them, and are ready to release.
- Although you may be visiting past energies that may have been uncomfortable when they were first experienced, this work tends to be filled with joy. You will be identifying suppressed energies from a place of power, love, and curiosity, and the experience tends to be liberating, rather than painful.
- You’ll probably be feeling grounded but reflective after your session, and arranging some time to process and integrate before jumping back into your life would be useful.
- This work is about reconnecting with the best parts of who you are – the parts that have never been damaged, and the parts that have survived anything unpleasant that may have occurred in the past. The result? Living from a deeper experience of yourself.
- You may have an opportunity to receive answers to Life’s most profound questions. Therefore, it is suggested that you come to your session with a written list of questions to which you’d like answers. Please write or print them out in a way that your practitioner can read and easily understand, as your practitioner may be using them during the experience.